Winter Retreat registration opens on Nov 21 at 9am!
This winter The Well High School will spend a long weekend at Mount Hermon in the Santa Cruz mountains. We will be surrounded by towering pines, redwoods, and scenic views to help them get away from the pressures of daily life. While at camp, students will have the opportunity to connect to each other by going to the beach, exploring high ropes and zip lining, playing games, and connecting to God through worship, teaching, and Life Group sessions. We are happy to have PJ Lewis, former Well Teaching Pastor and Hume Lake speaker, as our camp speaker this year.
This retreat is seen by students as the culminating experience for our group. Those who attend say it is their favorite thing they do all year. We hope your student can join us for Winter Retreat this year.
WHEN AND WHERE?
- February 14-17, 2020
- Drop off at North Campus: February 14 at 3:30pm
- Pickup at North Campus: February 17 at 4:30pm.
- Cost: $225
- ($75 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit due at registration, remaining balance due February 6th)
- Ponderosa Lodge: Mount Hermon, CA
The deadline to register is February 6th.
Registration is now open! To register, please click HERE.
What TO Bring
Please mark all items, including luggage, with the camper’s last name and initial to aid in identification in event of a loss.
- Multiple pairs of clothes
- Clothes and a pair of shoes you don't mind getting messy
- Clothes to sleep in
- Sweatshirt or jacket
- 2 pairs of closed-toed shoes and flip-flops for beach/shower
- Rain gear
- Daily change of underwear and socks
- One or two towels, washcloth, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb/brush
- Sleeping bag
- Water Bottle
- $10 for road meal to camp
- Any money for the boardwalk or Mt Hermon Apparel
- Medication (*if applicable - will be dropped off with staff at check-in clearly labeled with name and clear instructions)
PLEASE DO NOT BRING
Fireworks, knives, weapons, electronic game devices, or toys. Phones are discouraged. Our desire is for students to have the full camp experience without distraction.
*The Well is not responsible for any items students bring that may become lost, damaged, or stolen.
If you have any questions regarding camp or would like more information regarding financial assistance, email email@example.com.