Academy Semester Topic:
Developing A Biblical Worldview
This class will guide you thoughtfully through six fundamental questions every person wrestles with and answers in the course of life. The way you answer these questions shapes the way you view life and make daily decisions. There are many suggested answers to each question. You will focus on the following six questions and the many answers to these questions (both non-biblical and biblical). You will see how the answers shape your life and the lives of others around you (children, friends, family). You and those around you will never be the same.
- Creation: Where did we come from?
- Mission: Why are we here?
- Evil: What is evil, and where did it come from?
- Liberation: What can be done about evil?
- Transformation: How do we change?
- Mortality: How does death relate to life?