Our Purpose: The intersection of faith & fitness: pursuing holistic health (spiritual, physical, mental, emotional, relational) in community with an emphasis on physical fitness.
All fitness levels are welcome and all workouts are open for drop-in! Modifications are available for Body Strength Workouts, along with the option to walk/run at your own pace for Cardio Workouts.
- Mondays | 6:00am - 6:45am | HIIT @ Fig Garden Campus
- Mondays | 12:15pm - 12:45pm | Devotional Meeting @ North Campus (zoom and/or recorded option available)
- Tuesdays | 6:00am - 7:00am | Speed Workout @ Clovis West Track*
- Wednesdays | 6:00am - 6:45am | CrossFit @ Clovis Campus*
- Thursdays | 6:00am - 7:00am | Progression/Tempo Run/Walk @ Dry Creek Trails (Meet at Clovis Campus)*
- Fridays | 6:00am - 6:45am | Tabata @ Clovis Campus*
- Saturdays | 7:00am - 8:00am | Run/Walk @ Woodward Park*
*Workouts are subject to change due to weather conditions.
HIIT - High-Intensity Interval Training is a form of strength and cardiovascular exercise alternating short periods of intense aerobic and/or anaerobic exercise with less-intense recovery periods.
CrossFit - CrossFit is a full-body workout that incorporates movements used in everyday life and is adaptable to any age or level of fitness.
Tabata - Tabata is a form of high-intensity interval training where you alternate 20 seconds of maximum effort work and 10 seconds of rest. Typically the same movement is done for 8 rounds (4 mins total) before moving on to a new set of movements.
We will post workouts on WhatsApp through a channel called RunWell, so you can join any time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and to receive alerts.