Fig Campus 415 Director - Part Time (15 hrs/wk)
The Fig 415 Director is responsible for casting vision, supporting, encouraging, scheduling, recruiting/inviting new people into the ministry and overseeing all volunteers, 4th through 5th grade. In addition, it is essential that the Fig 415 Director is getting to know families on their campus. Reports to the Kids Pastor.
- Actively help people connect to God and to each other in every neighborhood.
- Adhere to The Well statement of faith.
- Develop a volunteer team, by inviting and investing in others, to work alongside you in ministry to fulfill the mission of the church.
- Responsible for overall environment and high level of excellence in programming for elementary kids and volunteers.
- Responsible for making sure rooms have consistent small group leaders, co-leaders and supplies prepared for services (coordinate with Kids Operations Director)
- Interviewing and Orientation with new volunteers.
- Shepherd and Develop new and existing leaders.
- Schedule teams weekly.
- Take ownership and initiative in constantly casting vision of ministry with parents, staff and recruiting new leaders.
- Contact and schedule meetings with new leaders within 24 hours of receiving the contact.
- Keep campus supplies organized, coordinate with Kids Operations Director on needed supplies.
- Execute dreams for elementary events for north campus.
- Plan with the team and execute a yearly Summerpalooza VBS.
To apply for this position please send your resume to email@example.com
Posted on June 28, 2021