We desire unity within The Well. We realize that we all come from different backgrounds and not everyone will agree on everything. But we do need to have some common ground.
We ask that anyone who considers him/herself to be Well Family sign the Unity Covenant, and it is required for anyone in a leadership position. As Well Family, you have the privilege of being a part of what God is doing here. But you also have responsibilities, and we will hold you accountable for the items outlined in this covenant.
- I have placed my faith in Jesus Christ and am striving to be obedient to God in every area of my life.
- I have read the Statement of Faith and am willing to submit to it as the standard of sound doctrine expressed within The Well.
- I commit to attend The Well faithfully and deepen my relationship with Christ and others.
- I commit to giving regularly of my time, talents, and treasures.
- I am willing to actively invest in spiritually forming relationships.
Download and sign the Unity Covenant (578KB PDF)