Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at The Well.
Fig Garden Student Ministries Pastor, 30 hours per week
The Fig Garden Student Ministries Pastor develops and oversees ministry for the families of 5th-12th grade students, providing volunteer staffing, equipping, structure and support for all Fig student ministries.
The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years experience in the following areas:
- Proven ability to teach students
- Overseeing, leading and developing volunteers
- Developing current programming/curriculum
- Excelling in a team environment
- Successful event planning
- Innovatively reaching, discipling and mentoring teens and pre-teens
- Actively help people connect to God and to each other in every neighborhood.
- Adhere to The Well statement of faith.
- Develop a volunteer team, by inviting and investing in others, to work alongside you in ministry to fulfill the mission of the church.
- Oversee Sunday and Wednesday programs at Fig, providing structure, communication, set expectations, leadership development and accountability for youth leaders.
- Leading students to connect to Christ's church, engage in a Life Group, live a life of service and develop a heart of discipleship.
- Attend FCA, Campus Crusade and other on-school campus events, and develop a team to participate to further the reach of influence on campuses.
- Attend team meetings, meet with the WSM director consistently and attend team day aways.
- Lead monthly team trainings for various WSM volunteer teams.
- Provide monthly communication for parents.
- Be a regular student ministries presence on the Fig Garden Campus.
Send cover letter, resume and Your Unique Design (if completed) to: Nic Ferguson at firstname.lastname@example.org.