JUNE 13 - JULY 18, 2017
Summerpalooza is back and better than ever! In case you’re new to The Well (or have been living under a rock) Summerpalooza is the best way to spend your Tuesdays all summer long. We’re talking high-energy, Christ-centered, relationship-building, non-stop fun that your child will still be talking about long after summer is over. Invite your neighbors and your neighbor’s neighbor because you won’t want to miss this! Here are the details:
- An amazing program for students going into Kindergarten thru Sixth grade.
- Camps: K-2nd AND 3rd-6th are located at the Fig Garden Campus.
- Campus options for drop-off/pick-up: Fig, North and Southeast, you pick your drop-off/pick-up location, we bus them where they need to go.
- No Summerpalooza July 4, of course
- Tuesdays: June 13, 20, 27, July 11 and 18, from 8am-4:30pm
There are hundreds of kids depending on you. Yes YOU! We can't do this without YOU! Moms, dads, grandparents, aunts, uncles, neighbors, students, we need anybody and everybody to serve the body of Christ. There is a place for you no matter what your skill set or gifts are. We just need willing hands and hearts.
Sign up today!
SMALL GROUP LEADER. Leader teams are full at this time.
If you are registered as a small group leader, and are under 18 years old, please print and bring this form to Huddle on June 13. Waiver
Please remember to pack your lunch, no nuts please. Huddle is at 7:30am at your assigned campus, yes you need to be dropped off at your assigned campus. See you tomorrow!