Fig Elementary Director
The Fig Elementary Director is responsible for casting vision, supporting, encouraging, scheduling, recruiting/inviting new people into the ministry and overseeing all volunteers for Kindergarten through 3rd grade on our Fig Garden Campus. In addition, it is essential that the Fig Elementary Director is getting to know families on their campus. This is a 25 hour a week position that reports to the Director of Kids Ministries.
Primary Job Expectations
- Actively help people connect to God and to each other in every neighborhood.
- Adhere to The Well statement of faith.
- Develop a volunteer team, by inviting and investing in others, to work alongside you in ministry to fulfill the mission of the church.
- Responsible for overall environment and high level of excellence in programming for elementary kids and volunteers.
- Responsible for making sure rooms have consistent small group leaders, co-leaders and supplies prepared for gatherings (coordinated with Kids Operations Coordinator).
- Responsible for making sure the large groups have all appropriate staffing: teachers, worship, hosts and providing proper scripts, decor and direction to execute weekly large groups with excellence.
- Interviewing and orientation with new volunteers.
- Shepherd and develop new and existing leaders.
- Schedule teams weekly.
- Make decisions regarding operations of the campus for the elementary department.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to our HR department at email@example.com