Here at the Well we are all about life change. By joining our staff, you will help connect people to God and to each other in every neighborhood. We do that by equipping people with gospel truth so that they can be transformed, and in turn help transform those around them. That's why we make investing in our staff such a high priority.
As a staff, we value:
- FUN We don't take ourselves too seriously. We look for opportunities to laugh and play. We are a delight to work with and make the work environment joyful.
- INNOVATION We are constantly pushing for what is best and are committed to what's next. We never rest on previous success but are constantly pushing for a better solution. We hold things with an open hand and are willing to change when necessary.
- TRUST We model the threefold value of trust. We are hardworking, diligent, and committed to excellence in our work. We pursue relational unity and are willing to have hard conversations if and when need be.
- TEAM We recognize that we are better together than any of us are alone. We defer to others and allow the best idea to surface. We are not afraid to take the lead but recognize the talent and wisdom in the room and seek to invite participation.
- AUTHENTICITY We live transparently and vulnerably. We are quick to confess sin, honestly share struggle, and genuinely "show-up" daily. We are not fake or illusive.
- GENEROSITY We are selfless with our time, talents, and treasures. We are willing to share our work, help anyone in need, and willingly take initiative for the betterment of others. We model a type of leadership that recognizes that life is best enjoyed when given away.
If you would like to join our team, check out the job listings below.
- WE CURRENTLY DO NOT HAVE ANY OPEN POSITIONS.
To apply for these positions please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org