Grab your best broom and your best friend and join us for 415 Broomball February 23rd!
Last year we promised your kiddos a knockout good time, sans the actual knockout- everyone left with their teeth intact, and boy did we deliver! It started with the bus ride over where conversation and impromptu singing left some leaders wishing for a pair of earplugs. It then carried into the ice rink, where our more cautious students donned helmets and padding while others voluntarily slid into walls, causing echoing thuds to be heard throughout Fresno. Finally, we ended our time together by learning not only what it means to make Jesus Lord of your life, but how to follow Him each and every day. If all those things are a recipe for a good time, then I don’t know what is!
Sign-ups are live and space is limited. Register today so your child can experience this fun event along with skills broomball provides that will transfer over to little else they do in life. Disclaimer: Though not mentioned, we did indeed play Broomball and your child doesn’t actually need to bring a broom. See you there!
- Date: Sunday, February 23, 2020
- Time: 3-6:30pm
- Cost: $10
- Transportation: Students and leaders will be bussed from both the Fig Garden and the North campuses to Gateway Ice Center, and returned to their respective campuses.
- Dinner: Pizza will be served.
- What to bring: warm clothing, close-toed shoes with traction, bike helmet
Optional: knee/elbow pads, money for the snack bar
- 415 VIP lounge access for the 415'er who brings the most first-time friends!