This winter we will be taking our students to Mount Hermon in the Santa Cruz mountains for camp. Students will be surrounded by towering pines, redwoods and scenic views to help them get away from the pressures of daily life. While at camp, students will have the opportunity to connect to each other by going to the beach, exploring high ropes and zip lining, playing games, and connect to God through worship, dynamic speakers and Life Group sessions.
We hope your student can find the time and make it a priority to join us for winter retreat this year. We believe it is very important for all of our students to attend, and we feel this is the ultimate High School event of the year where life change takes place.
WHEN AND WHERE?
- February 15-18, 2018
- Drop off at North Campus: February 15 at 3:30pm
- Pickup at North Campus: February 18 at 4:30pm.
- Cost: $205
- ($75 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit due at registration, remaining balance due February 8th, 2019.)
- Ponderosa Lodge: Mount Hermon, CA
The deadline to register is February 7th.
To register, please click HERE
What TO Bring
Please mark all items, including luggage, with the camper’s last name and initial to aid in identification in event of a loss.
- Multiple pairs of clothes
- Clothes and a pair of shoes you don't mind getting messy
- Clothes to sleep in
- Sweatshirt or jacket
- 2 pairs of closed-toed shoes and flip-flops for beach/shower
- Rain gear
- Daily change of underwear and socks
- One or two towels, washcloth, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb/brush
- Sleeping bag
- Water Bottle
- $10 for road meal to camp
- Any money for the boardwalk or Mt Hermon Apparel
- Medication (*if applicable - will be dropped off with staff at check-in clearly labeled with name and clear instructions)
PLEASE DO NOT BRING
Fireworks, knives, weapons, electronic game devices, or toys. Phones are discouraged. Our desire is for students to have the full camp experience without distraction.
*The Well is not responsible for any items students bring that may become lost, damaged, or stolen.
If you have any questions regarding camp or would like more information regarding financial help, email firstname.lastname@example.org.