415 Big Splash
Get ready to make waves! 415 Splash is kicking off July 11th and we couldn’t be more stoked! Perfect your cannonball, flop until the pain is nothing but a distant memory, grab your best dude (or dudette), and come beat the heat with us.
Not only will the company be gnarly, but we’ll also talk about the totally rad way Jesus loves each of us, dig into some sick eats and play some wicked games that’ll leave you saying, “whoa, bro.”
Surf’s up at 2pm with a special meeting for the parental units from 2-2:30pm.
Here are the details:
- Dates: July 11th, August 1st - this Splash date has been cancelled, August 8th
- Time: 2-4pm
- Location: Campus Life Center 8681 N Chestnut Ave, Clovis, CA 93619
- Who: All 4th and 5th grade students and their parents.
- What’s included: Pool party, food, friends, teaching, 415 ministry vision for parents. Wear a modest swimsuit and bring your towel. We’ve got the rest!
- Cost: Free events – let us know you’re coming!
Register Now – for one, two, or all THREE!