We’re studying together 8 Foundational practices essential to pursuing ongoing health and wholeness in our relationship with Christ. These practices are not meant to be legalistic or spiritual checkboxes, but instead they are meant to give life as we walk in relationship with Jesus over time, Jesus can use these practices in our lives to help us become more and more like Him.
The Foundations methodology is anchored in scripture with five key points.
- It is a process-oriented journey, embracing life with God regardless of your feelings.
- It is a participatory journey. Christianity is not a spectator sport.
- It is experiential, both orthodoxy and orthopraxy.
- It is self-discovery, not self-taught. A discovery of your relationship with God.
- It is a pneumadynamic process, a Holy Spirit-inspired journey.