What better way to kick small groups off this fall than with 15 hrs of intentional relational equity being built between your student and their leader!
6th grade through 12th grade students will join us for an all day retreat at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo, CA! Students and their leaders will board a private charter bus at the Fig Campus and travel to the park for an all day thrill seeking, memory making, group bonding event to kick off this new ministry year! You don’t want to miss this one!
If you haven’t been, Six Flags Discovery Kingdom is the Thrill Capital of Northern California featuring a unique combination of animal attractions, thrilling rides, exciting shows and wildlife presentations.
Here are the details for the day:
- Date: Saturday, October 5, 2019
- Who’s Invited: All Middle School and High School Students
- Drop off Time:The bus will leave from the Fig Campus promptly at 8am, arrive by 7:45am to load the bus.
- Pick up: Bus will arrive back at the Fig Campus by 11pm.
- Cost: $40 per student, includes ticket to the theme park and transportation.
- What to bring: Lunch and snacks, money for dinner at In N Out on the way home. You are welcome to purchase in park drinks or snacks as you so choose.
Limited space available get your spot before they're gone!