Sometimes knowing what to do is easy. When your car is running out of gas you, you get gas. When you see something funny, you take a pic and post it. But other times, knowing what to do isn’t as simple. Sometimes we find ourselves in situations where we just don’t know what to do. In this series, we’re going to be looking at the life of Joseph. And as we look as his life, we’ll learn that there is actually a lot we can do when we don’t know what to do.
Join us online for Youth Group Live - Wednesday's - 6:30-8pm
- June 17th - Pay attention to how you affect your family.
- June 24th - When there's nothing you can do, God is with you.
- July 1st - When you don't know what to do, do the next right thing.
- July 8th - When you don't know what to do, remember that your problems can position you for a purpose and pursue peace instead of payback.
Download the Parent Cue here.
Logging into Zoom:
ZOOM ID: 201-563-6344
- Zoom Link
- Use a proper username
- This help us Identify quickly which life group you belong to.
Here are a few things to make your experience great!
- A quiet place to connect with a strong internet connection
- If you have multiple teens, it's best if each has their own space.
- Access to a device with FactTime like features.
- Front facing camera & headphones with a mic for small group time.