415 is going virtual! We miss your kids and wanted to create a safe space for them to connect with their leaders and their peers as we shelter-in-place. This Friday, May 1st, we will host an online youth group experience for all 4th and 5th grade students! We will continue to host these events every 1st & 3rd Friday thereafter from 5:30pm-7pm through the Zoom app.
Get ready for games, laughter, teaching, and even a small group breakout time for kids to connect on a deeper level with their peers and discuss the lesson and how it can be applied to their daily lives.
Here are some tips to make this a great experience for your student!
- Give your preteen a quiet place to connect & strong internet connection if possible.
- If you have multiple kids it would be best if each had their own space.
- Use a Laptop or Mobile device with video capabilities.
- Having a front facing camera & headphones with a mic will help them fully enter into their small group discussions.
Here's how to get your student logged into our 415 Hangz through Zoom.
- Check your parent email for the Zoom ID and Link, if you aren't receiving our emails or texts, let us know! We would love to help you get logged in and connected by adding you to our contact list!
- Choose your Campus, Gathering Time, Grade, Gender, & Name
- Encourage your student to use their proper name. These selections help us to quickly identify which life group they belong to. If you don't know which campus, please just select the nearest campus to you. Our north campus is located on Nees Ave. & Maple, and our Fig campus is located at Palm Ave. & Gettysburg.
If you have any questions or concerns, or you did not receive the parent email please email our 415 Director Alfonso.