We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again: there are few things more rewarding than blasting an unaware preteen with a torrent of water equal to the force of a tsunami and watching the realization of what’s about to happen hit their face. It’s the stuff a parent’s dreams are made of, especially once you’ve reached your eye roll/stomp down hall limit for the year. Fortunately for your 415’er, this won’t be one of those times. Instead of terrorizing children, we’ll have food, inflatables, enough water to fill a pool (pool not included), all your 415 friends and a look at what it means to follow Christ as a newly minted 4th or 5th grader. This is a free event so bring your friends and a towel and we’ll see you September 25th on the Fig lawn!
Who: All 4th and 5th grade students
When: 5-8pm, September 25, 2020
Where: The Well Fig Campus
What: Welcome to 415 party! Food will be served. Free event.
Here is what you need to know before you come:
To care well for all participants, we have adopted the following guidelines for all gatherings in California.
- All students are asked to perform a Self Screening:
- Do you have, or have you been recently exposed to someone in quarantine for exposure to, or being tested for, or diagnosed with COVID 19, or with any of the following symptoms:
- Fever, cough, fatigue, shortness of breath, headaches, runny nose, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, eye drainage, chills or congestion.
- If you answered yes to any of the above, please stay home and rest, we look forward to you joining us soon.
- Masks will be required anytime social distancing is not possible.
- Wear closed toe foot wear with a heel strap, NO Sandals
- No white shirts please! Quick dry clothing would be great! Swim attire is not required.