We are stepping out to support our community by collecting books, medical supplies, personal hygiene items, food and other donations of compassion to help resource the ministries working directly with the most vulnerable in our city during the current COVID-19 crisis.
Fridays through the end of June we invite you to drop-off your donations between 1pm and 5pm at The Well Fig Garden and The Well North Campuses.
While we continue to engage social distancing at our collection sites, our desire is to have the gospel faithfully proclaimed by our actions and provide opportunities in which the people of God can shine in this dark time.
Donate Food Resources
- Canned goods
- Canned soups
- Snacks for kids and families (preferably not candy/chocolate)
- Bread (loaves, bagels, muffins)
- Dry goods (pastas, beans, flour, rice)
- Baby food of all kinds (formula, sauce packets)
Donate Items of Compassion
- Books for kids and adults
- New blankets and sheets
- New pillows
- Hygiene kits (hand sanitizer, soap, toothpaste, toothbrushes, feminine products)
- Socks and Underwear (for men and women)
- Baby items (diapers, wipes, powder, bottles, formula)
- Board games and Toys
- Outdoor Activities
- Arts and crafts (preferably not too messy)
- DVDs for kids
- Sewn Face Masks (patterns here and here.)
- Sewn Gowns (pattern here)
- Cleaning products
The Well North Campus
The Well Fig Garden Campus
All donated products will benefit Reading Heart, Fresno Rescue Mission, Hildalgo Neighborhood, World Impact, Every Neighborhood Partnership, and Saint Agnes and Fresno Community Hospital.
Interested in sorting books for children or delivering supplies? For more ways to serve our city during COVID-19, visit serve fresno.org.
Philippians 2:3–4 (NASB95) Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves; do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others.