Please maintain a safe social distance at all in-person gatherings, and face coverings are recommended indoors.
While we are taking considerable safety precautions, our Elders believe caring for your spiritual health is the best way we can serve you and your family. In doing so, we are not retreating from any in-person gathering. As we continue to proclaim the gospel indoors, outdoors, and online, we invite you to worship with us at one of our gatherings.
For up-to-date information, download The Well Church App, follow us on Instagram and Facebook, and check our website weekly.
What to Expect At An Indoor Gathering
- Social Distancing: Keep a distance of 6 feet between families.
- Face Coverings Recommended: Masks are recommended, however, use family discretion for health conditions, child’s age, etc.
- Kids Ministry: Kids Ministry will be offered at this time, with the exception of our College and Career gathering, Sunday at 6pm.
- Coffee: No need to worry. We will be providing coffee.
- Handwashing: Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds after using the restroom. In addition, hand-sanitizing stations will be available throughout the campus.
Kids Safety Guidelines
- At self-check-in, a volunteer will wipe down the station after each use.
- We recommend one parent pick-up/drop-off to eliminate unnecessary people in the courtyard/building.
- Masks are recommended for kids (K-5th)
- We will have self-screen signage at entrances.
- We will do temperature checks for all kids at check-in stations.
- There will be a container of sanitized toys in each room for EACH gathering; they will be put away after each hour and sanitized before the following week.
- We will disinfect the rooms between gatherings.
- The lesson activities will limit physical contact as much as possible.
Do you have, or have you been exposed to someone, with any of the following symptoms?
- Body Aches
- Shortness of Breath
- Runny Nose
- Loss of Taste/Smell
- Sore Throat
- Eye Drainage
Are you in close contact with anyone in quarantine for exposure to, or being tested for, COVID-19?
If the answer is yes, please stay at home and seek medical care if needed.