Please note that the grades selected on registration will be looked at and verified with prior attendance and profile history, and if the grades do not match, the registration will be removed, and you will be placed on the waitlist for the correct camp.
A MANDATORY health screen for all leaders and campers attending Hume Lake will be held on July 20th. Once we have a confirmed time, we will notify all registered families.
Camp for all three age groups is July 21st-27th. A reminder that to cut costs where we can bussing is not provided. You will need to either drive your child to and from camp or arrange alternative transportation.
A non-refundable deposit of $150 per camper is due upon registration. Four weeks later, a second non-refundable deposit of $150 will be due. The final non-refundable balance will be due six weeks before camp, on June 3rd.
Registration links will be inactive until each camp's registration day.
- Registration Day: March 4th at 7am
- $739 for students who will be in 4th-5th grade in the 2024-2025 school year
- Click to Register for Wagon Train
- Registration Day: March 5th at 7am
- $839 for students who will be in 6th-8th grade in the 2024-2025 school year
- Click to Register for Meadow Ranch
- Registration Day: March 6th at 7am
- $839 for students who will be 9th-graduated seniors in the 2024-2025 school year
- Click to Register for Ponderosa
Scholarships are available, but we ask families only to apply if their child can not go to camp without financial assistance, so we can save the funds for families that truly need it.
Scholarship applications can be completed here, and are due by May 1st. We will contact you in early May with the status of your application.
Email email@example.com with any questions.