Technical Coordinator - Full-time
Under the leadership of the Technical Director, the Technical Coordinator will work to ensure the best possible Audio, Video and Lighting experience for all of The Well Community Church’s events and weekly gatherings. With “TEAM” being one of our core values, the atmosphere of the AVL department must be a collaborative one, with tech not just being a facilitator, but a partner in supporting our staff as a whole. The TC also recruits, trains, and schedules campus volunteers; working to grow/develop campus volunteers in craft and character.
1. Manage, steward, and oversee assigned AVL equipment:
- Proactively evaluate AVL systems at assigned campus & ensure systems are being used creatively, effectively, & efficiently.
- Oversee the repair, maintenance, and configuration of AVL systems.
- Maintain a high level of excellence while demonstrating professionalism in all areas.
2. Develop/invest in volunteer Tech team members through skills training:
- Meet regularly with AVL volunteers to shepherd, equip, & encourage the values that drive The Well’s vision and mission.
- Coordinate the necessary details and equipment for AVL teams to serve successfully on a weekly basis.
3. Provide AVL support for campus’ events, ministries, & gatherings:
- Serve as the primary source of skilled technical understanding and support within AVL; supporting all Well Ministries and our staff as a whole.
- Maintain active communication with the Technical Director
To apply for this position please send your resume to email@example.com
Posted on August 19, 2021