Audio Coordinator - Full Time (40hrs/week)
Under the leadership of the Technical Director, the Audio Coordinator will
work to ensure the best possible Audio experience for all of The Well
Community Church’s events and weekly gatherings. With “TEAM” being one
of our core values, the atmosphere of the AVL department must be a
collaborative one, with tech not just being a facilitator, but a partner in
supporting our staff as a whole. The AC also recruits, trains, and schedules
campus volunteers; working to grow/develop campus volunteers in craft and
1. Manage, steward, and oversee assigned Audio equipment:
- Proactively evaluate Audio systems at assigned campus & ensure
systems are being used creatively, effectively, & efficiently.
- Oversee the repair, maintenance, and configuration of all Audio
- Maintain a high level of excellence while demonstrating
professionalism in all areas.
- Set and operate FOH, Monitors, Live Broadcast in the worship center
venue for weekend and weekly events.
- Operate and/or cover audio needs for events across all campuses
throughout the week.
- Complete required projects and scheduled tasks of Tech Team as
assigned by Technical Director.
- Engineer, edit, and mix recorded audio for The Well Worship or The
Well Tech as assigned by Technical Director which includes but is not limited to:
podcasts, field recording for video, original music content, and weekly
events and gatherings.
- Ability to work under strict and challenging deadlines, while maintaining
a positive attitude
- Ability to react quickly to fast-changing situations and keep a cool head
2. Develop/Invest in volunteer Tech team members through skills training:
- Meet regularly with Audio volunteers to shepherd, equip, & encourage
the values that drive The Well’s vision and mission.
- Coordinate the necessary details and equipment for Audio teams to
serve successfully on a weekly basis.
- Help with the coordination and scheduling of Audio volunteers.
3. Help provide AVL support for campus’ events, ministries, & gatherings:
- Serve as the primary source of skilled technical support within Audio;
supporting all Well Ministries and our staff as a whole.
- Maintain active communication with the Technical Director
To apply for this position please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on December 28, 2021