Video Producer - Part Time (20 hrs/wk)
Our creative team is looking for a self-initiator, creative-type to work closely with our Video Director. Moderate experience in video production (concepting, pre and post-production) is preferred, so as to support the Video Director in telling the story of life change at The Well. This is a part-time 20 hour a week position.
Ideally, the person who fills this position will:
- Be a team player.
- Be thoughtful and thorough, while able to prioritize and work well under time constraints.
- Be energetic and able to excite people to be on camera, while having great communication skills in order to interview and make people comfortable.
- Capture, edit, and duplicate videos.
- Capture special events, department curriculum, Lead Team initiatives, etc. (including evening, weekend, and Sunday service events).
- Be able to complete certain administrative tasks (such as scheduling, as well as project management in Podio).
- Experience with Video Editing Software
- Can operate and maintain proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment
- Understands basic composition techniques
- Very detail-oriented and able to identify quality issues in audio and video
- Experience with storyboarding, scripting, and concepting is a plus
- Experience with Adobe After Effects or Motion is a plus
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator is a plus
- Embraces new technology (like AR, VR, etc.) as it develops
To apply for this position please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on April 27, 2021