We'll join Extended Family member Jessica Rybaczyk in serving with Students International. There are many opportunities from sports/exercise programs to teaching/tutoring youth. This project will be designed around the team recruited for this Exposure Trip. Use the passions and skills God has given you to bless Costa Ricans and share love and truth.
DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
This trip is for individuals and for families. Please come to the interest meeting on Sunday December 11, 2022 at the North Campus from 12:45pm.
Cost Per Person $2,000.00
Requirements for this exposure trip:
- Fill out Exposure Trip Application (when it become available)
- Must attended the 6-7 team Exposure Trip Meeting.
- Be willing to take a COVID test to enter the country 48-72hrs before flight.
What is included in the cost:
- In Country Transportation
- In Country Excursions/Tours
- COVID test to enter the country
- The Well Missions 2023 Water bottle
- Exposure Trip Training Handbook, journal
*Airfare is subject to additional fuel surcharges or taxes as may be assessed by the airline prior to ticketing which may incase the trip amount.
**COVID-19 travel recommendations and requirements can change at anytime. The Well Missions team will keep you informed when/if such changes occur.
Exposure trip Application