Integrated Tribal Development Foundation (ITDF), based out of Chiang Mai, is a well-established and respected organization working with hill tribe villages of northern Thailand. The team will support projects ITDF is pursuing to continue to develop relationships in the hill tribe villages, including water sanitation projects, construction, medical clinics and children’s ministries. The trip will be formed around the needs of the long-term team serving there and the skills of the short-term team going.
You can learn more about ITDF on their website: https://itdfinternational.org/
THIS TRIP IS CURRENTLY FULL.
Cost Per Person $3,000.00
Requirements for this exposure trip:
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on the waiting list for this trip.
- Must attended the monthly Exposure Trip Training.
- Be willing to take a COVID test to enter the country 48-72hrs before flight.
What is included in the cost:
- In Country Transportation
- In Country Excursions/Tours
- COVID test to enter the country
- The Well Missions 2024 Water bottle
- Exposure Trip Training Handbook, journal
*Airfare is subject to additional fuel surcharges or taxes as may be assessed by the airline prior to ticketing which may incase the trip amount.
**COVID-19 travel recommendations and requirements can change at anytime. The Well Missions team will keep you informed when/if such changes occur.