WMS Winter Camp
Come retreat from the business of everyday life to the mountains for a weekend of unplugging and connecting with God & Christ-centered community. From morning devotionals, to sessions with truth centered teaching and powerful worship, to fun rec games, to intentional time with Life Groups - this weekend is one that you will not want to miss. In the midst of a season of go - go - go, it is so valuable for students to have a chance to just BE. We have seen time and time again, students walking away from this weekend with deeper connection to their church community and a more intimate relationship with The Lord. This weekend sets up Life Groups for an incredibly deep foundation that truly sets them up for continued growth for the rest of the year. This time away together makes our group feel more like family and many of us will be the first to say it is our favorite weekend of the year.
For the FIRST TIME EVER, register early for our special Early Bird Pricing! Register by November 14th to get the best price and an included crewneck! Registrations made between November 15th- December 14th will be our regular price and also include a crewneck. Registrations made from December 15th - December 31st will be a late registration price and also include the crewneck. Registrations made January 1st - January 4th will be the same late registration price but will not include a crewneck.
Location: Hartland Christian Camp
Dates: January 20th to Jan 22nd
- Early Bird Price: $215 through November 14th
- Regular Price: $230 through December 14th
- Late Price Including Crewneck: $249 through December 31st
- Late Price Not Including Crewneck: $249 through January 4th
Health Screening & Luggage Drop-Off: January 19th time TBD
Transportation: Bussing will be provided. Students will need to be at the Clovis Campus at 12pm on Friday, January 20th.
Please mark all items, including luggage, with the camper’s first and last name to aid in identification.
- Clothes and a pair of shoes you don't mind getting messy
- Multiple pairs of clothes
- Clothes to sleep in
- Sweatshirt or jacket
- 2 pairs of closed-toed shoes and flip-flops for the shower
- Rain/Snow gear (just in case)
- Daily change of underwear and socks
- One or two towels, washcloth, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb/brush
- Sleeping bag
- Water Bottle (SERIOUSLY, DO NOT FORGET THIS ONE, AND PLEASE LABEL!).
- Medication (*if applicable - will be dropped off with staff at check-in)
PLEASE DO NOT BRING
Fireworks, any kind of weapon, drugs/alcohol & vape devices, electronic game devices, or toys. Phones are discouraged. Our desire is for students to have the full camp experience without distraction.
*The Well is not responsible for any items students bring that may become lost, damaged, or stolen.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.