WHEN AND WHERE?
- Registration is now closed.
- ($60 NON-REFUNDABLE (will be refunded if a space is not available) deposit due at registration, remaining balance due Jan. 6, 2020)
- Camp is open to all High School and Middle School Students.
Limited spots available. Sign up Here.
What TO Bring
Please mark all items, including luggage, with the camper’s last name and initial to aid in identification in event of loss.
- Multiple pairs of clothes
- Warm clothes for snow
- Clothes and a pair of shoes you don't mind getting messy
- Clothes to sleep in
- Sweatshirt and jacket
- Daily change of underwear and socks
- One or two towels, washcloth, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb/brush
- Sleeping bag
- Water Bottle
- Spending Money (Suggested $50)
- Medication (*if applicable - will be dropped off with staff at check-in)
- Date TBD
- 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Room 10 in the Portable at the Fig Garden Campus.
Come anytime between 6:30 and 7:30 pm! This will be a time for us to get ready to go by signing any needed forms and paying balances. Bring any medication (in a ziplock bag, marked with your campers name and instructions for use). You will find out your cabin assignments and receive directions for checking in at camp!
PLEASE DO NOT BRING
Fireworks, knives, weapons, electronic game devices, or toys. Phones are discouraged. Our desire is for students to have the full camp experience without distraction.
*The Well is not responsible for any items students bring that may become lost, damaged, or stolen.