As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another. Proverbs 27:17
What better way to kick small groups off this fall than with 5hrs of intentional relational equity being built between your student and their leader!
6th grade through 12th grade students will join us for an evening retreat at our Fig Garden Campus! Students and their leaders will don their best PJ's (modest please) and spend an evening playing together, laughing, making memories, and sharpening one another as we follow hard after Jesus!
- Well Fig Garden Campus
- 4545 N Palm Ave. Fresno
- What's Included:
- Food, Fun, Message and Devotionals, Worship, Inflatables, SWAG!
Online registration will be open until the morning of November 5th. Register now to guarantee your spot. Walk-up registration will open the day of the event, Nov. 7th at 5pm for remaining spots.
Online option available for those who would like to join us via Zoom. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Here is what you need to know before you come:
To care well for all participants, we have adopted the following guidelines for all gatherings in California.
- All students are asked to perform a Self Screening:
- Do you have, or have you been recently exposed to someone in quarantine for exposure to, or being tested for, or diagnosed with COVID 19, or with any of the following symptoms:
- Fever, cough, fatigue, shortness of breath, headaches, runny nose, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, eye drainage, chills or congestion.
- If you answered yes to any of the above, please stay home and rest, we look forward to you joining us soon.
- Masks will be required anytime social distancing is not possible.
- Wear closed toe foot wear with a heel strap, NO Sandals
- No white shirts please! Quick dry clothing would be great! Swim attire is not required.