I hope you are safe and well during this season of social distancing. Our Zoom Youth Group Gatherings have been really great, each week more fun and impactful than the last! Lets keep going and continue to create that quiet space for your teens to connect with their peers live on Zoom and encourage them to invite friends to join us!
As a reminder, here are a few things needed to make your teens experience great:
- A quiet place to connect with a strong internet connection, if possible.
- If you have multiple teens, it's best if each had their own space.
- Access to a Laptop or Mobile device with FaceTime like features.
- Front facing camera & headphones with a mic to help teens enter their small group discussions.
Zoom Youth Group Live
Every Wednesday - 6:30-8pm
Encourage them to use proper user name
- Zoom Link
- This help us Identify quickly which life group they belong to
We’ve just wrapped up our series titled “Happy Easter“ and we will start and finish two series during this coming month. The first one is titled “Love Hate." In this series, we will explore what it looks like to lead with love rather than judgement and make a move toward landing on the right side of the line between love and hate. The second is titled “The You Effect." In this series, we’ll challenge students to pay attention to their “you effect,” encouraging them to use their influence to improve and impact the lives of the people around them.
Click here to download the "You Effect" parent guide for information and some ideas to spark conversation with your teen!
Here is what to look forward to this Month.
- 4/29 Zoom Midweek | Realizing our Grind against Love | Mark 7:15 & Ephesians 4:29
- 5/6 Zoom Midweek | Let Love be our Filter | Galatians 6:1-2 & John 8:3-11
- 5/13 Zoom Midweek | You have more of an influence than you think | John 6:1-14
- 5/20 Zoom Midweek | Having a big effect starts with a small step | Acts 2:37-47
- 5/27 Zoom Midweek | Because of Jesus we can be a good influence | Luke 7:36-48
Below are some events that we would like to have on your radar;
- Hume Summer Camp: July 19th-25th, 2020 | Registration is Open
- Click here to find out more.
To know what is going on in WHS, sign up for our text system, follow us on instagram, or visit our webpage.
Text @msfigp to 81010 to sign up for reminder texts. A text goes out each week to keep you in the know of all youth group plans, special events and more.
To follow us on instagram search for @figws_ms, and/or visit our Webpage.
If you have any questions, comments, concerns or encouragements please do not hesitate to reach out to me via text or email.
Serving alongside you,
Alfonso Moreno Jr
Fig’s Student Ministry Pastor
The Well Community Church
p. (559) 326-5100