RICH YOUNG RULES
That is the theme for this year's winter camp at Hume Lake. There we want the students to know the hope that Christ gives us for eternal life, and the way hope impacts our purpose and meaning as we richly experience it in the here and now. We will be discovering what that means through the book of Ephesians 2:8-9.
This year we wanted to do a Fig specific winter camp at Hume Lake for the Fresno United retreat. The purpose behind this is to build the community and culture that makes up the Fig campus student body.
WHEN AND WHERE?
- January 11-13, 2019
- Drop off and pick up at The Well Fig Campus
- Drop Off Friday, Jan. 11 - 3:30pm
- Estimated Pick Up Sunday, Jan. 13 - 3pm
- Cost: $220
- ($75 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit due at registration, remaining balance due Jan 7, 2019.)
- Call Hillari at 559-326-5100 ext 218 to make a payment.
Winter Camp Sports are currently filled.
What TO Bring
Please mark all items, including luggage, with the camper’s last name and initial to aid in identification in event of loss.
- Multiple pairs of clothes
- Warm clothes for snow
- Clothes and a pair of shoes you don't mind getting messy
- Clothes to sleep in
- Sweatshirt and jacket
- Daily change of underwear and socks
- One or two towels, washcloth, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb/brush
- Sleeping bag
- Water Bottle
- Spending Money (Suggested $50)
- Medication (*if applicable - will be dropped off with staff at check-in)
- Thursday, Jan 10, 2019
- 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Room 10 in the Portable at the Fig Garden Campus.
Come anytime between 6:30 and 7:30 pm! This will be a time for us to get ready to go and sign any needed forms. Bring any medication (in a ziplock bag, marked with your campers name and instructions for use).
PLEASE DO NOT BRING
Fireworks, knives, weapons, electronic game devices, or toys. Phones are discouraged. Our desire is for students to have the full camp experience without distraction.
*The Well is not responsible for any items students bring that may become lost, damaged, or stolen.
If you have any questions regarding camp or would like more information regarding financial help, email firstname.lastname@example.org.