It’s that time of year again… 415 Fall Fest is headed your way! While we had an epic time last fall, this fest is sure to be the best! We’ll have massive inflatables, delicious food, exploding color bombs, a game with spies and assassins that will probably confuse the adults, and more!
This is the ideal time to bring every 4th or 5th grade kid you know, because not only will they think you’re awesome for brining them to such a cool event, they’ll get to hear how much their Heavenly Father loves them and wants a relationship them, and THAT is the best news ever. Mark your calendars for October 27, and sign up now to guarantee your spot on the bus. We can’t wait to see you!
Sunday, October 27
$10 per student
What's included? EVERYTHING! Transportation, food, fun and fantastic teaching!
Online registration will open September 29.
Sign up here
- We will travel as a group on a bus...
with two busses serving the North Campus and one bus serving the Fig Garden Campus
- Drop off at the campus of your choice at 4pm
Busses will return to the campus, and you will pick up your child at 7:30pm
- Spies and Assassins Color War - wear light-colored clothing and closed-toed shoes!
- 415 VIP lounge access for the 415'er who brings the most first-time friends!
- Hosted by the Snell Family