Summerpalooza VBS June 15-19, 2020
It’s that time again! Summer is right around the corner and with it comes Summerpalooza! Each year Summerpalooza is a huge success because of two key elements: Jesus and our amazing leaders!
I don’t know what you’ve heard, but VBS leaders aren’t just your average, run-of-the mill leaders. Oh no. They’re top of the line, high energy, Jesus following, fun making, kid loving, incredible people. Some of you may read that and think, “That’s so not me,” but let me tell you a little secret. When you have a group of kids hanging on your every word, eager to learn more about a God that loves them, hugging you while you paint rocks, screaming your name as you cross the finish line securing the win for your team, something shifts. It’s no longer an obligation or a box to check, it’s love. It’s the church being the church. It’s life change. And at the end of the week, you might be surprised to find whose life it was that God changed.
It’s going to be a great summer and we can’t wait for you to be a part of what God has planned.
Summerpalooza VBS Details:
- Monday-Friday, June 15-19, 2020
- Cost: $25 per child
- Fig Garden Campus and North Campus
- Preschool (3 year olds - incoming kindergarteners)
- Elementary (current Kindergarten - 5th graders)
- Registration will open on April 13th.
A Family Experience for the whole family will be held on Friday night at both campuses.
- Middle school students through adults are welcome to serve!
- Serve in Preschool or Elementary. Choose a campus and a camp! Summerpalooza takes a village to run, whether you like to run around like one of the kids or quietly serve behind-the-scenes, we have a place for you! One of our amazing Camp Directors will contact you and help you find your best fit!
If you have signed up and are under 18 years old, we will need a Waiver of Liability. Please print and have your parent or guardian sign it.