Join us in praying for our missions partners and affiliates.
Central America (Global Partner)
Students International is laser-focused on meeting the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of people in hard-to-reach communities in Latin America. Our full-time staff leads ministry sites to serve those in need year-round. Students serve alongside SI missionaries and make a real difference in the lives of the people we serve. Short-term mission, long-term impact.
- For creativity, wisdom, and perseverance for our staff members as they finish our 2021 and plan for 2022, and that God would continue to use our staff in the DR, Guatemala, Nicaragua, and Costa Rica to impact the communities where we serve
- For the outreaches, semester programs, and Global Bridge gap year programs for 2022. That participants would be willing and able to travel and serve in 2022 after 2 difficult years for travel.
- That God would provide SI with interns, summer staff, and staff members to serve in our countries.
Bangkok, Thailand (Global Affiliate)
CRU’s purpose is helping to fulfill the Great Commission in the power of the Holy Spirit by winning people to faith in Jesus Christ, building them in their faith, and sending them to win and build others. They help the body of Christ to do evangelism and discipleship in a variety of creative ways. They are committed to the centrality of the Cross, the truth of the Word, the power of the Holy Spirit, and the global scope of the Great Commission.
- Follow-up with The New Believer online Bible teaching. Wisdom with our staff to build relationships and witness online with Digital Outreach and Discipleship.
- Campus Life Ministry on every Campus and the staff to support it. International teams are able to come out to Bangkok, Thailand to do ministry with us.
- May the Lord continue to protect the staff and their families during Covid -19. Good health in body, mind, and spirit.
HOPE FOR ORPHANS
Kiev, Ukraine (Global Affiliate)
Kids, growing up in orphanages, face many challenges – deep wounds, loneliness, fear, and hopelessness. Hope for Orphans wants to enter into their lives and share warmth, encouragement, and love with them, and for this reason, we organize trips to boarding schools and orphanages. We help children who are now in boarding schools, going to them for weekly classes in English and life skills. This is also a special time to get to know children better and encourage them in their dreams and goals at graduation.
- Prayers for more opportunities to visit more orphanages during this COVID time.
- Prayer for good relationships and the gospel to be shared as they visit foster families.
- Health for the HFO team. Two leaders have gotten COVID.
Haiti (Global Partner)
HaitiGO's mission is to help develop a thriving Christian community in the northern hills of Haiti through student sponsorships, orphan care, church partnerships, and community care to create long-term sustainability.
- 17 missionaries were kidnapped. Pray for protection for the missionaries and their families during this traumatic time.
- That we would use godly discernment regarding our resources
- For the Lord’s will to go forth in power and might and that He would stretch out His mighty hand to bring healing to Haiti.
Agape International Missions
Cambodia & Belize (Global Partner)
AIM is working to relentlessly rescue, heal and empower survivors of trafficking to be free – and this work doesn’t stop at the rescue. For these girls to truly heal and grow, they need to feel the unconditional, relentless love of Christ. When this love is shown, survivors understand their true worth and value, and then they are able to become abolitionists themselves, raising their voices and fighting for the freedom of other girls.
- Please pray for the construction and staffing for the new Restoration Home for survivors of trafficking in Belize.
- Pray for continued progress against COVID and restrictions in Cambodia so that the AIM School and Employment Centers can open soon.
- Please join us in praying for the search for a new CEO for AIM. The Board of Directors is currently putting together the job description and will be starting the search soon.
Integrated Tribal Development Foundation
Chaing Mai, Thailand (Global Partner)
Integrated Tribal Development Foundation (ITDF), a non-profit organization headquartered in Chiang Mai, Thailand, working towards ending poverty in local hill tribe villages. We focus on developing their community both sustainably and holistically, so that they may be better equipped once the poverty is surpassed. ITDF believes that getting villagers out of poverty is important, but it shouldn’t stop there. They build relationships and provide them with a means to not only come out of poverty but stay out of poverty.
- Fervent prayers as Ma Oh Jo (village The Well has sponsored) and surrounding villages get ready for a two-month shutdown because of COVID.
- Prayers for people working at ITDF. Peace during this season. Prayers that God uses them and this despairing season to make breakthroughs to other non-believers to build His Kingdom. Prayers for provision as they have no means to sell their produce and livestock at this point. There also are other villages that ITDF works with that are not allowed to go out of their huts to curb covid.
- Prayer for Malee who was in a bad motorcycle accident. She is alive. She just finished a series of skin grafting on her forearm due to a bad burn. Pray for continued healing and lifting of her spirits.
West African Vocational Schools
Guinea-Bissau, Africa (Global Partner)
WAVS works in one of the poorest regions of the world to equip young people with practical, hands-on job skills. As a result, graduates earn a reliable income and can provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
- Construction of the Bissau Campus: Our contractors are back to work on the Bissau campus after taking a quick break from construction because of the rainy season conditions in Guinea-Bissau. Before the pause, we ran into several issues that forced us to halt construction on multiple occasions. Please pray that our contractor would be allowed to work uninterrupted so that we can start classes in Bissau.
- New School Director at Canchungo Campus: We recently hired a new school director at our original school in Canchungo. Please pray for his transition into the new role.
- Current students at the Canchungo/Gabu Campuses: We currently have over 100 students enrolled at our two campuses in Canchungo and Gabu. Each of these students will be exposed to devotionals led by their instructors and have an opportunity to hear the gospel. Please pray that the relationships developed between the students and staff at our school are fruitful and that they will have open hearts to the messages they will hear.
The John and Vera Mae Perkins Foundation for Justice, Reconciliation & Community Development
Jackson, Mississippi (Winter Exposure Trips)
The John and Vera Mae Perkins Foundation for Justice, Reconciliation & Community Development (JVMPF) is a non-profit organization that teaches and promotes the principles of Christian Community development and racial reconciliation. The John and Vera Mae Perkins philosophy is a community development concept. It wasn’t developed in a classroom, nor formulated by those foreign to the poor community. Their Biblical principles are practical and evolved from years of living and working among families living in our target area.
- Dr. & Mrs. Perkins health
- The staff and youth and families we work alongside
- Continue to grow our monthly supporters