This winter we will be returning to Hartland Christian Camp located in the heart of the California Sierras. Students will have the opportunity to unplug and connect with God while being surrounded by towering pines and breathtaking views. It is our heart for your student to walk away from this retreat with a deeper love and understanding of God and His Word. We believe that this is the perfect environment for students to foster and strengthen Christ-centered friendships that will encourage and grow them in their walk with Jesus as they continue to navigate the rest of the school year. We would like to have all of our students attend the retreat. We have seen time and time again the impact this retreat has had on our students, and therefore, cannot stress enough how crucial it is for your student to attend.
WHEN AND WHERE?
- January 24-26, 2020
- Drop off at North Campus: Friday, January 24th at 3:30 PM
- Pickup at North Campus: Sunday, January 26th at 4:30 PM
- Cost: $175
- ($75 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit due at registration, remaining balance due Friday, January 17, 2020)
- Hartland Christian Camp: Badger, CA
To register your student, click here.
What to bring
Please mark all items, including luggage, with the camper’s first and last name and grade to aid in identification in event of loss.
- Bible & Pen
- Warm sleeping bag (or 2 blankets) and pillow
- Outdoor-type clothes—old clothes are just right for camping (jeans and T-shirts)
- Warm sweatshirt or sweater—nights and mornings are cold
- Two pairs of comfortable, sturdy shoes—flip-flops, okay for shower use only
- Include one OLD pair of “tennis shoes”
- A daily change of underwear and socks
- One or two towels, washcloth, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb/brush
- Kleenex—small size
- Personal water bottle!!!!!!!!! Seriously, don't forget this.
- Spending money for any wanted snack shop and apparel purchases.
PLEASE DO NOT BRING
Fireworks, knives, bows, firearms, electronic game devices, or toys. Our desire is for students to have the full camp experience without distraction.
*The Well is not responsible for any items students bring that may become lost, damaged, or stolen.
If you have any questions regarding the retreat or would like more information regarding financial help, email email@example.com.