It’s that time of year again… 415 Fall Fest is headed your way! While we had an epic time last fall, this fest is sure to be the best! We’ll have massive inflatables, delicious food, exploding color bombs, a game with spies and assassins that will probably confuse the adults, and more!
This is the ideal time to bring every 4th or 5th grade kid you know, because not only will they think you’re awesome for bringing them to such a cool event, they’ll get to hear how much their Heavenly Father loves them and wants a relationship them, and THAT is the best news ever. We can’t wait to see you!
Saturday, October 24th
$10 per student
What's included? EVERYTHING! Food, fun and fantastic teaching!
Online registration will close October 23rd. We will welcome walk up's at both campuses for those last minute yeses and friends! Cash or checks will be accepted on the day of the event.
Sign up here
- Due to the COVID restrictions, bussing will not be available this year. Parents will drop off and pick up their students. Parents are welcome to stay and serve during the event!
- Spies and Assassins Color War - wear light-colored clothing and closed-toed shoes!
- 415 VIP lounge access for the 415'er who brings the most first-time friends! New friends must pre-register online by October 23rd and let us know who invited them to be eligible for the VIP lounge. Walk-up registrations will not count toward this number.
- Hosted by the Snell Family
- 805 W Jefferson Ave., Fresno CA. 93706
- Parents! We need you! If you would like to partner with us to make this event amazing for our students, please sign up! There are opportunities to serve by attending the event to help supervise students and serve meals as well as donate supply items!
- To View and Sign up to serve or donate supplies.
Here is what you need to know before you come:
To care well for all participants, we have adopted the following guidelines for all gatherings in California.
- All students are asked to perform a Self Screening:
- Do you have, or have you been recently exposed to someone in quarantine for exposure to, or being tested for, or diagnosed with COVID 19, or with any of the following symptoms:
- Fever, cough, fatigue, shortness of breath, headaches, runny nose, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, eye drainage, chills or congestion.
- If you answered yes to any of the above, please stay home and rest, we look forward to you joining us soon.
- Masks will be required anytime social distancing is not possible.
- Wear closed toe foot wear with a heel strap, NO Sandals