This winter we will be taking our students to Mt. Hermon in the Santa Cruz mountains for camp. Students will be surrounded by towering pines, redwoods and scenic views overlooking the valley below to help them get away from the pressures of daily life. While at camp, students will be able to connect to each other by going to the beach, zip lining, playing lawn games, archery and more. Plus connect to God through worship, dynamic speakers and intimate Life Group time.
High School Winter Retreat at Mount Hermon on Friday, February 17th - Monday, February 20th, 2017.
Here is a list of items your student will need to bring to camp:
- Warm sleeping bag (or 2 blankets) and pillow
- Outdoor-type clothes—old clothes are just right for camping (jeans and T-shirts)
- Warm sweatshirt or sweater—nights and mornings are cold
- Two pairs of comfortable, sturdy shoes—flip-flops/thongs okay for shower/pool/beach use only
- Include one OLD pair of “tennis shoes”
- A daily change of underwear and socks
- Two or three towels, washcloth, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb/brush
- Sunblock and swimsuit (girls bring a one-piece) and a towel for the pool/beach
- Flashlight with extra batteries
- Kleenex—small size
- Personal water bottle
- $10 for road meal to camp
North Campus - Thursday, Feb 16th, 6pm in room 3.
Fig Campus - Wednesday, Feb 15th, 6:30pm during Verve
Your student will need to bring their luggage, sleeping bags, and pillows for camp and you will need to pay any remaining balance for camp. PLEASE NOTE: the form will not automatically deduct your remaining balance you need to bring that with you to pack night in cash, check, or credit card.
Please be at the North Campus Friday, February 17th at 3:30pm. We will be returning from camp Monday, February 20th around 3pm.
If you have any questions regarding camp or would like more information regarding financial help, email email@example.com.