Fig Fall Retreat
Fig Garden Campus
Join us for our Fig Campus Student Ministry (6th-12th grade) Fall Retreat!
We will take over the Fig Campus on Friday, October 13th at 5PM until Saturday, October 14th for a full 24 hours of a time away for our students. Students will have the option to spend the night at our Fig Campus with their Life Group leaders as supervisors and our Emergency Response Team volunteers to keep watch overnight.
We will be spending time worshipping God through the teaching of His Word, community, and song. This is a precious time for life groups to connect on a deeper level and start the Fall on a great note! We will discuss what God says about walking in our flesh vs walking with the spirit.
$40 registration includes three meals, swag, relevant workshops, activities, and a whole lot of fun.
What to Bring
- Extra Pairs of Clothes, We will have activities with the option of getting a little messy
- Appropriate clothing for getting wet
- Sleeping Bag/Pad
- Snacks to share
- 5:00 PM Check-In & Dinner : Lasagna, Garlic Bread & Salad
- 6:00 PM Session 1
- 7:45 PM Reflection in Life Groups
- 8:30 PM Night Game
- 9:00 PM Free Time
- 10:00 PM Courtyard Shutdown
- 11:00 PM Lights out
- 7:30 AM Testimonies & Worship
- 8:30 AM Breakfast
- 9:00 AM Breakout Sessions
- 10:00 AM Life Groups Debrief
- 10:45 AM Outdoor Game: Amazing Race
- 12:00 PM Lunch
- 12:30 PM Free time - Park-days Style
- 3:00 PM Group Photo
- 3:30 PM Session 2
- 5:30 PM Reflection in Life Groups & Clean up
- 6:15 PM Pick up
For questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org