Middle School Fall Retreat
September 25th •
Join us for our North Campus Middle School Fall Day Retreat! We will take over the Clovis Campus for the day, spending time worshipping God through the teaching of His Word, community, and song. This is an extremely valuable time for life groups to connect on a deeper level and start off the Fall on a great note! $50 registration includes three meals (breakfast, Chick-Fil-A for lunch, Luna's for dinner), a limited edition WMS t-Shirt, Kona Ice Shaved Ice Truck, and a whole lot of fun.
Saturday, September 25th
- 9:00 AM: Student Check-in & Breakfast (Clovis Campus)
- 9:30 AM: Session 1
- 10:45 AM: LG Time
- 11:30 PM: Lunch (Chickfila)
- 12:30 PM: Breakout Sessions
- 2:00 PM: LG Time
- 2:30 PM: Free Time (Dutch Truck / Ping Pong Tournament / Craft / Basketball Tournament / Super Smash Bros Tournament)
- 5:00 PM: Dinner (Luna’s)
- 5:45 PM: Session 2
- 7:00 PM: LG Prayer Experience
- 7:30 PM: Mini Pies + Free Time
- 8:00 PM: Night Rec
- 9:00 PM: Parent Pick Up (Clovis Campus)
Sunday, September 26th**
- 11:30 AM: MS SUNDAY GATHERING (North Campus: RM 10)
- 12:30 PM: Parent Pick Up (North Campus: RM 10)
**The Sunday Gathering is not part of the Fall Day Retreat, but we’d love for your student to join us as we worship and be in God’s Word together.
If you have any questions, feel free to email Hillari at firstname.lastname@example.org.