Known in the Dominican Republic as the city of eternal spring, Jarabacoa is located in the ‘Dominican Alps’ in the center of the country, just 45 minutes from Santiago International Airport. When you’re not out serving at your ministry site you’ll stay on base and sleep in cabins. For the excursion, teams can go on a hike to one of 3 nearby waterfalls.
This trip is Well High School Students. 9th-12th graders.
A parent(s) information meeting will be on November 13 from 12:45-1:45pm. Lunch will be provided.
Cost Per Person $2,600.00
Requirements for this exposure trip:
- Attended Parent(s) meeting on November 13.
- Fill out Exposure Trip Application
- Student must attended the 6-7 team Exposure Trip Meeting.
- Be willing to take a COVID test to enter the country 48-72hrs before flight.
What is included in the cost:
- In Country Transportation
- In Country Excursions/Tours
- COVID test to enter the country
- The Well Missions 2023 Water bottle
- Exposure Trip Training Handbook, journal
*Airfare is subject to additional fuel surcharges or taxes as may be assessed by the airline prior to ticketing which may incase the trip amount.
**COVID-19 travel recommendations and requirements can change at anytime. The Well Missions team will keep you informed when/if such changes occur.
Exposure trip Application